addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Laughter Parties - Los Angeles/Santa Monica Message Board › Email glitch - working on a resolution - in the meantime:

Email glitch - working on a resolution - in the meantime:

Hilary Kimblin L.
user 6882506
Topanga, CA
Dear all:
I apologize for the annoying number of emails that have gone out over the past two days. There is a glitch and I have already taken measures to correct this. I will have my webmaster help too. In the meantime please do not reply to the newsletter email or any email that has the subject: [Laughter-Parties-Los-Angeles-Beverly-Hi­lls]

When you reply to this it sends a message to the entire group.

The listserv is now disabled for future newsletters but hitting reply to any email with [Laughter-Parties-Los-Angeles-Beverly-Hi­lls] in your inbox now will only keep this email going out to all in the group.

Instead you can change your Email and Notification preferences by selecting this from the drop down menu under Account at the top right side of your meetup page.

My apologies for the sudden glut of emails. I am trying to fix this promptly and I hope you stay connected to the Laughter Parties group!

Be well,
Hilary