We will be watching this webinar from LaunchHouse. Please feel free to come and join us.
About This Class
In this hour long class, we won’t teach you objective c but we will give you a high level overview of the world of iOS development. We’ll introduce the various tools the iOS developers have at their disposal as well as the general process of creating an iOS app. Lastly, we’ll finish up with a demo of some of the features on XCode, one of the key tools in developing iOS Apps.
- The tools available to iOS developers including GitHub, XCode, and Cocoa Touch
- The different types of apps and their degrees of difficulty: standalone, integration with back end, integration with API’s, and custom server solutions
- The development life cycle: Wireframing, specs and notes, structuring a project (deadlines and milestones), MVP, and phasing.
- How to finish up your application
- Native vs Phone Gap.
- Cool features available XCode.