addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LaunchHouse Message Board › Android App Class

Android App Class

A former member
Thank you for coming. I appreciate your patience and understanding with the first presentation of this material.

It is clear I have to make some significant improvements.
I would happily like to read constructive criticism for improvements I may want that I did not identify.
I will even have gratitude for non-constructive criticism if I can get something of value out of it.

I have posted my notes, the links, and the contents of the files here:
https://gist.github.c...­

Also included in the note on the other side of that link is a short list of where I go when I have questions.

-Brad Chesney

SysAdmin/Programmer

BradChesney79@gmail.com