Shaker | LaunchHouse Message Board › Ron Humphries - Introduction

Ron Humphries - Introduction

A former member
Post #: 10
My name is Ron Humphries and I am the Technical Operations Director for Bytes Back Data Recovery. Data recovery has been around for years, but we are the first data recovery lab in Ohio with a retail store front. This allows you to have a face to face interaction with a knowledgeable and friendly technician who will perform your recovery. If you are not near the east side Cleveland, Dodd camera locations across Cuyahoga county and the Dayton area are able to get your media to us in short order.

Meetup is new to me and I haven't had the time to attend all of the meetings in person. From a personal standpoint I have varied interests but limited time to indulge in all of them. From a business angle I want to reach out to as many groups as possible to let them know about our data recovery lab in Chagrin Falls. And I would love to be a guest speaker at one of your meetings to discuss data recovery. We will also be rolling out a new referral program to allow members to earn discounts for referring customers to us. And if you're a part of a computer repair or consulting business give us a call and we'll discuss how we can work together. If anyone has any questions for me please give me a call at 440-2247-3377 x1208. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Ronald S. Humphries
Technical Operations Director
Bytes Back Data Recovery
524 E. Washington St – Suite A
Chagrin Falls, Oh 44022
(440)-247-3377 Ext 1208
rhumphries@bytesbackdatarecovery.com
http://www.bytesbackd...­
RELAX. We've got you (re)covered....