Let the good times roll! Love to play Bunco? Then let's get together! Never played at all? Now's your chance to learn! It's easy to learn, fun to play, and a great way to meet other ladies that like to play! Games will be scheduled roughly once a month. Also, to play Bunco we must have at least 8 players, but would like to have 12 or more.
By joining this group, players agree to:
1. KEEP YOUR RSVP STATUS CURRENT - this is critical. Rsvp'ing yes and canceling at the last minute or just being a "no-show" means that another group member who might have wanted to attend is not able to, or that we may not have enough players.
2. Live in or around the villages of Laveen, South Mountain, or Estrella.
3. Host a bunco game sometime during the year if you have enough space. You do not necessarily need to do this at your home as other members can and may be willing to let others host at their residence. At each event you need to be able to accommodate a minimum of 12 people. Hosting means providing game space, napkins, plates, cutlery, and drinks.
4. Bring a snack, appetizer, or dessert to the game to share with the players.
5. We play for cash so each member is expected to bring $5 cash to Bunco night.
6. Keep active in the group. This does not mean you are required to come to every bunco game or event, but if we haven't seen or heard from you in 6 months or more, you may be removed from the group by the organizer. We understand that life can get in the way. If you are removed, you will be notified. There are no hard feelings here. You will be welcome to rejoin the group at any time. The only way this group will be fun and exciting is to have active members.
7. Have fun and not take the game too seriously : ), it is just Bunco after all!
For our "Official" Bunco rules see our "About" page (link below).