addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Layaly Message Board › New Meetup: RSVP to our first LAYALY event.

New Meetup: RSVP to our first LAYALY event.

user 14495320
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for Layaly!

What: RSVP to our first LAYALY event.
When: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 6:30 PM

Where: Hudson Square Exchange
333 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014

Why: Layaly Arabia Part 1

We will be meeting at Hudson Square Exchange for our first Layaly event. I am inviting all my meetup group to celebrate with me the launch of Layaly Arabia Meet-up Group.

As this is the first event we really would like from you to come down and support us and making this community bigger. We will be having move event at Arabic places this Spring and Summer.

Hudson Square Exchange:

A friendly west soho restaurant and bar with good old American flavor. Lively upbeat establishment for food and drink. A place for special cocktails, wines, and worldly beers 55 types. Fun food from appetizers to sandwiches, salads, pastas, steaks, burgers, food and drink specials daily.

How to get there:

Take #1 Train to Houston and walk one block west to Hudson the restaurant is a cross from Chase Bank.

How to find us:

I will be hosting the event with Ryan. we will be greeting people at the door.

Thank you all and hope to see you there.

Check it out!