addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

League of Women Coders Message Board League of Women Coders Discussion Forum › Can your company host a high school girl for month long programming summer i

Can your company host a high school girl for month long programming summer internship?

Opé
user 6992044
New York, NY
Post #: 8
Hey ladies -

I've been doing some volunteering with ScriptEd, a new nonprofit that teaches kids in underserved NYC schools to code. They're hoping to place all their students at 1-month summer internships. We're looking for placement for a very talented girl (really, I've worked with her personally and she's awesome!). She's proficient in HTML, CSS, and Javascript.

If your company is interested, or you know one that might be, please let me know.

Thanks!