Starting a business is hard enough without trying to figure out how to get the basic infrastructure in place.
This is the first of a series of "business hacks" or short-cuts to getting a business up and running.
We will feature experts from IT and Legal/Accounting backgrounds to cover the following essentials:
- Set-up website, email and intranet for free
- Introduction to WordPress
- Blogging to generate traffic to your site
- Low cost business cards/mobile phone strategies
- Setting up a legal entity, family trust and shareholder agreements
Some of these items are simple enough to do yourself. Others are just easier to hire the professionals .
The "Business Hack" Series is designed to make the set-up process of your business as simple as possible - so you can focus on the really important things such as: Growing your business, attracting the right partners, funding and strategy.
We are grateful for our location sponsor of this event, "The Edge" in Southbank (next to State Library). As usual drinks and finger food will be provided. There will be opportunities for networking afterwards.
We hope to see you there!