Mar 25, 2014 · 6:15 PM
This location is shown only to members
What are we talking about? We’ll take a look at growth hacking principals and how you can apply them to your startup or business. First, we’ll look at how to leverage customer data to form your buyer personas.
Then we’ll take a look at the distinct stages of a marketing funnel: Awareness; Discovery; Evaluation; Conversion; Retention; Referral; and see how we can apply it to any business.
Once we have our data and visualization of the marketing funnel, it’s much easier to determine where there are “leaks” or places where you’re losing potential customers. We’ll talk about specific case studies and data that you can use to optimize for each stage of the funnel. Examples will include: Creating resources to foster more awareness of your product, optimizing acquisition channels, creating micro-conversions to capture visitors, using optimization and a/b testing to increase conversions, and effective retention and remarketing programs.
What will I learn?
· How to use data and feedback to determine your buyer personas
· How to create a marketing funnel that matches up with your customers buying cycle
· How to visualize your marketing channels and funnel so that you can effectively move your customers through each stage, and ultimately lead to more conversions.
· How to use analytics and customer feedback to determine where the leaks are in your funnel and where you could be using micro-conversions to retain more customers.
· How to effectively remarket through email, social, and display channels
Who is our speaker? Meagan French is an San Francisco based growth hacker and content strategy consultant. She works with SaaS and ecommerce companies to build more efficient marketing funnels. Prior to going freelance, she ran the ecommerce division at Go Smile. She sews things (and tests her growth hacking theories) on her craft blog, crafthabit.com. You can get in touch at meaganfrench.com or @mkfrench.