addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Lean Startup Circle - Louisville Message Board Ongoing Learning Forum › The Lean Startup Conference from San Francisco via Livestream DECEMBER 3, 20

The Lean Startup Conference from San Francisco via Livestream DECEMBER 3, 2012 @ 12:00pm-3:00pm EST

Jason H.
user 25746442
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 9
Is anyone interested in attending(viewing) the Lean Startup Conference from the comfort and low, low price of FREE? Our Meetup Circle can host a Livestream broadcast from our local i-Hub location, just reply to this thread, so we can get a 'head count' of at least 10.
Please also retweet this to anyone that you think might want to learn more, Thanks, J

(Another option would be to join the Indianapolis or Cincinnati Circle, but really, how much fun would that be!)

"Thanks for your interest in hosting a livestream simulcast of The Lean Startup Conference, December 3, 2012, 9:00am - 6:00pm PST. The livestream will be available free to community groups around the world, as long as you have at least 10 people gathered and a wired internet connection to receive the video.

http://www.leanstartu...­
Jason H.
user 25746442
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Post #: 11
Anyone interested in food or drink for the conference?

If so, I can organize some catering via Clucker's restaurant (local wings and such). I just need to get a head count of interest so I don't exceed our needs-I typically over do it!
OR
if you have any other suggestions, please feel free to add to the discussion!
Look forward to seeing everyone and watching the conference downtown (-Louisville, not San Fran)smile
J