December 9, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Please register at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-lean-startup-conference-helsinki-live-stream-tickets-9627733811
On December 9-10, the biggest names in the Lean Startup world, plus dozens of terrific speakers you don’t know with must-hear advice, and more than a thousand entrepreneurs will gather at The Lean Startup Conference in San Francisco. Lean Startup Helsinki Meetup was named an official simulcast partner for Helsinki and will stream the entire event at HUB Helsinki, free of charge.
Brimming with founder stories you’ve never heard, fresh case studies and in-depth expert advice you can use immediately, the conference delivers advanced lessons in entrepreneurship.
Whether you’re new to Lean Startup methods or have been putting these practices to use in your organization, this event promises to educate and inform. The Lean Startup Conference brings together leaders from startups, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and non-profit organizations to share lessons for building innovative lean organizations. More than 70 entrepreneurs will share their first-hand experiences, including:
- Marc Andreessen, co-founder and general partner at Andreessen Horowitz
- Kent Beck from Facebook, expert on product development, and a creator of Agile programming
- Cindy Alvarez, head of user experience and product design for Yammer (a Microsoft company)
- Steve Blank, serial entrepreneur, author, lecturer at Stanford
- Catherine Bracy, Code for America’s director of organizing and engagement
- Eric Ries, author of The Lean Startup
While knowledge about the science of entrepreneurship has gone global, startup ecosystems are always local. Come to HUB Helsinki at 6 pm to meet fellow Helsinki entrepreneurs interested in creating and managing successful startups.
“Lean Startup isn't about being cheap but is about being less wasteful and still doing things that are big.”