Lean Startup Helsinki Message Board › The Lean Startup Conference - San Francisco, CA, US

The Lean Startup Conference - San Francisco, CA, US

Muse en L.
user 4511880
Albany, NY
Post #: 4
Hello everyone!

I received the following from Michele Kimble, who is helping to organize the Lean Startup Conference 2012 in San Francisco.

As a meetup organizer, I've already been in touch with you to let you know The Lean Startup Conference 2012 is getting into swing. The date’s been picked, venue chosen and we're now ready to sell tickets. Instead of opening sales in one fell swoop, this year we’re releasing tickets in batches. Our friends—the loyal lean startup elite—will get first crack at the best pricing.

Since you definitely fall into the category of a Lean Startup friend, you’re being offered special prelaunch pricing before registration opens for the rest of the world. But note, there are only a limited number of prelaunch tickets and when they’re sold out, the price goes up.

These prelaunch tickets are an incredible deal and are available now via the website. When visiting the site, be sure to check out the Platinum Pass. We're partnering this year with the Warm Gun UX/design conference and Lean Startup Machine, and the Platinum Pass gets you a 5-day package of learning and networking in San Francisco.

As we get closer to the conference, ticket prices will increase so if there’s a chance you can make it, now’s the time to go for it. Please feel free to share this special offer with your meetup members.

I know it's a long way for Helsinkians, but in case any of you are interested in attending the conference, I wanted to share this with you. San Francisco is one of the loveliest cities on the west coast of the US, which doesn't hurt, and there's a lot to see and do if you're interested in taking a holiday there in combination with the conference.

Get tickets here.

For flights, I've personally been using Kayak for my internationals, and they offer very competitive prices on both domestic and international flights, in addition to very good hotel and car rental pricing.

I hope some of you can make it!

Voi hyvin,
Muse en Lystrala
Muse en L.
user 4511880
Albany, NY
Post #: 5
Terve kaikki,

A 15% discount is available right now on all tickets for Meetup members. Click this link: http://leanstartupcon...­

Another round of Early Bird pricing is being posted early in the coming week; a reminder will be posted when those become available for those who want tickets.

Kiitos, kaikille!