The Lean Startup® methodology has taken the business world by storm, and is revolutionizing product development through the application of a Build-Measure-Learn cycle, and the systematic application of techniques such as Customer Discovery, Customer Development, and Pirate Metrics.
Learn in this session facilitated by Arlen Bankston, how to drive Lean Innovation on your agile teams by:
· Setting up clear, short-term experiments using the popular Lean Canvas tool;
· Structuring direct customer interaction through systematic customer interviews;
· Release planning informed by both qualitative & quantitative feedback through the design of actionable metrics;
· Generating user stories and acceptance criteria directly evolved from the above data;
· Creating a “dual-track” of no- and low-cost UX prototyping in conjunction with agile delivery to reduce the cost of iteration while validating ideas and features; and
· Designing collaborative workspaces that enable tight collaboration and higher productivity through visual management, creative lighting, lounge space and other proven techniques.
The Lean Startup® is a registered trademark of Eric Ries