align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Lean UX Amsterdam Message Board › Hi LeanUx Ams meetup members!

Hi LeanUx Ams meetup members!

Marlon D.
user 79685002
Amsterdam, NL
Hi everyone,
first of all, I want to say I'm glad we're back with a second meetup! And we're busy arranging the 3th one.
Second; Big news!! Josh Seidan, co-author of the book Lean UX: Applying lean principles to improve User Experience is going to join us next thursday! YEAH!! It's already going to be an amazing evening!
Glad to see that all spots for the upcomming event are already taken. Therefore, I want to ask you guys to please change your RSVP if you can't make it so we can invite the people on the waiting list.
Thanks in advance and we'll see you thursday.
p.s, Doors will be open at 6.45 PM