add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Lean UX Amsterdam Message Board › Discounted tickets Evolv Weekend Rotterdam

Discounted tickets Evolv Weekend Rotterdam

Samantha H.
user 23136921
Group Organizer
Delft, NL
Dear Lean UX members,
We've got a perk for you!
Evolv weekend will run again from the 4th to the 6h of April in Rotterdam!
If you're interested in a hands-on action learning workshop about Lean Startup, this is the thing for you. Evolv weekend is a weekend-long event and has successfully run a couple of years now. It's a lot of fun, packed full of learning, and has quite an emphasis on Customer Development and getting out of the building.
As a UX professional, you'll learn more about the business side of things, while still emphasizing the importance of users. You'll learn about pivots, MVP's, Minimum Success Criteria, and more buzzwords that actually are very interesting once you understand what they're really about. I myself got acquainted with Lean Startup in a weekend just like this and it blew my mind how many things we, in the UX world, do similarly, and how much we can learn from the Lean Startup World.
If you're not a UX professional, but would like to learn more about Lean Startup, this weekend is also for you! You'll learn the basics of Lean Startup and will be pushed to the limit to go through all the movements of a real startup. There's no better way to learn than by actually doing it!
If you're interested in this, please use this link (­), you'll get a discount of 25%.
For more info, visit the website:­
If you have questions about this, please let me know. I'm involved in this weekend as a mentor and would gladly answer all your questions. Just drop me a line at
I hope to see you there!