If you've ever wanted to peek into the processes, analysis and tools of your fellow entrepreneurs, this event is for you.
We'll get a behind-the-scenes look at six company toolboxes to learn how they 1) communicate internally and maximize efficiency with their team, and 2) measure and understand customer behavior and learning.
Fast Customer, @fastcustomer - skip hold.
- Aaron Dragushan, @dragusha, Co-founder, will talk about communication tools that unify their distributed team of six people, and how the team uses Flurry Analytics to measure events in the Fast Customer iOS app.
- Mark Quezada, Development, will discuss how his team pair programs and deploy across three different time zones.
- David Browning, Design, will talk about how he uses Mixpanel to test, measure, and make decisions about UX and design.
Hinge, @HingeApp - smart real world dating.
- Justin McLoed, @lnchpd, Co-Founder & CEO will dive into how his company uses Pivotal Tracker (tech task management), KissMetrics (website metrics) and Jaconda (group communication).
Brazen Careerist, @brazencareerist - virtual recruiting.
- Ashley Hoffman, @ashleyhoffman, Vice President of Marketing + Strategic Parternship at Brazen will talk about how the company uses in-person user testing, Google Form surveys, and a/b testing on a variety of platforms including Wufoo and Unbounce.
- Jill Richmond, CEO and co-founder of the Coterie, @thecoteriedc will speak about how she uses Google Analytics for funnel analysis & conversion tracking. The Coterie is a subscription-based platform that connects curious eaters with high-end restaurants.
- Alex Murguia, founder of Instream Wealth will speak about the tools he uses in his business.
- Jamey Jeff, co-founder at Remarkable Hire, will discuss how his start-up uses kiss metrics.
Featured Speaker Bios
Aaron Dragushan, Co-founder, Fast Customer. Aaron drives the vision of FastCustomer. Since 1993, he has been building powerful web products that help businesses succeed. He founded Wondermill Webworks, Inc., the parent company to notables Freedback and Ask500, both of which continue to power businesses worldwide today. He also has founded and organized tech groups in Hawaii, DC, and AZ.
Mark Quezada, Development, Fast Customer.
Mark leads Fast Customer web development efforts. Ever the tinkerer, he has been developing web applications for more than a decade. (Since before they were called "web apps" even.) His current fixations are high-performance web applications using Ruby on Rails and helping teams bridge the gap between technology and user experience.
David Browning, Design, Fast Customer
David leads Fast Customer product strategy. For a decade, David has honed his expertise in designing, developing, and leading the technical production of high-performance web applications for enterprise companies including the MITRE Corporation.
Justin McLoed,Co-Founder & CEO, Hinge
Bio coming soon!
Ashley Hoffman, VP of Marketing + Strategic Parternship at Brazen Careerist, is a marketing and business development pro in Washington, D.C. Currently she serves as the Vice President of Marketing + Strategic Parternship at Brazen Careerist, an exciting start-up in the career and tech space. Before trading in her suit for more skinny jeans, Ashley worked at a variety of foreign policy and national security organizations in Washington, D.C. (though she originally hails from Iowa, and is proud of it).