Lean In Circle Group Message Board The Young Professionals Discussion Forum › Schedule This Weekends Kick Ass Event in Your Calendar Now!!!

Schedule This Weekends Kick Ass Event in Your Calendar Now!!!

Chris Kostoff RN, ...
user 7984775
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Fellow Young Professionals,

I hope everyone had fun with their Super Bowl Festivities yesterday. If some of you are like me and decided to bounce to Super Bowl Village last minute on Saturday. And found yourself parking downtown with people giving you cans of Busch Light right when you walked out of your car to never make it to the Village itself but rather to have your buddies jam to music in the parking lot and yell at pretty girls. Or if your like me and worked last night caring for sick people and watching glimpses of the Super Bowl Party only to see Madonna lip syincing and wishing they would get back to football and cut halftime short. I feel your pain!!! That's why I'm inviting all of you out for our Meet and Mingle event this Saturday night at 7:00 P.M. downtown Indy.

Be prepared we might go out afterwards.

This last Friday the Founder of IT Girl Studio, Shafohi Alamgir, and I met to discuss a few topics that challenge so many single women with dating.

• How women can improve on being more present in their listening skills to allure men

• How women can use the power of touch to create sexual tension with men

• How to be more charismatic, sexy, and playful with men you want to date

We plan to launch our first even at the end February in Chicago!!! So if you're interested in the event check out IT Girl Studio Chicago's meetup:

http://www.meetup.com...­

Since many of you know I've lived all over the country and enjoy learning and exploring where locals hang and party.

So send me your feedback on places our group should go to support local DJ's, artists, and venues!!!

Don't forget Valentine's Day is coming up on us soon!! If you don't have a Valentine's let me know if you want me to set up an event on how to attract one into your life in a few short days!!! And if your hater of Valentine's Day don't worry I've been there too. That's also a fun event to host except I can't attend it this year!!
See all of you this weekend and expect to share a story of how you got in trouble at work this weekend or in the past.

The best storyteller gets a free case of Busch Light and a hug from me!!!

CK

P.S. Scratch the hug from me unless you're a cute girl.