addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Learn to Dance Ballroom, Swing, Tango, Salsa & more! Message Board › Rumba Workshop Reminder

Rumba Workshop Reminder

Richard & Debbie L...
user 8441210
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
This message is for everyone that has RSVPed for our Rumba Workshop:

I just realized that I need to let everyone know that Spectrum is only open for half of the day on Saturday, November 17th. When you call to pay for our Rumba Workshop be sure to do it by 10am on Saturday. If we meet the minimum amount of students by 10am, Spectrum will be able to schedule a front desk person for our workshop the following week. The sooner they know that we have enough students, the easier it will be for them to make arrangements for our workshop.

We have lots of RSVPs, so I hope everyone will be able to follow through! We will have lots of fun things planned to teach you!

Thanks to everyone,

Debbie