Learn to Dance Ballroom, Swing, Tango, Salsa & more! Message Board › Where to learn to waltz?

Where to learn to waltz?

A former member
Post #: 11
I was hoping this group might offer something, but it's only been west coast swing since I joined in February. I'm a single person looking to learn to waltz but haven't been able to find classes. Flexibility is a huge plus as my work schedule is very variable, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Richard & Debbie L...
user 8441210
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 28
I was hoping this group might offer something, but it's only been west coast swing since I joined in February. I'm a single person looking to learn to waltz but haven't been able to find classes. Flexibility is a huge plus as my work schedule is very variable, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Fire,

We have had a number of requests for a waltz workshop, so we planning to offer one in in the near future! Thanks so much for your interest and posting this request on our message board.

Debbie
Richard & Debbie L...
user 8441210
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 29
Thank you for posting your request for waltz classes! Due to your request, and others too, we have scheduled a Waltz Workshop on Saturday, June 15th from 10am-12pm. Please see our meetup calendar for all the details. Again, thanks for your interest and taking the time to post on our message board!

Debbie