add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Learn to Dance Ballroom, Swing, Tango, Salsa & more! Message Board › West Coast Swing Important Update!

West Coast Swing Important Update!

Richard & Debbie L...
user 8441210
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi Everyone,
For West Coast Swing tonight, I have an important update.
The first 6:30pm-7:15pm class will take place as usual, but we will not have two levels taking place simultaneously. Instead, I will be teaching the first class for the entire group. The second class from 7:15pm-8pm has been canceled.
This last-minute change is due to an unexpected medical problem with Richard. In time, he will be fine, but for tonight he needs to stay home and rest. I'll explain more this evening at class.
I look forward to seeing many of you for West Coast Swing at Spectrum Wellness Center from 6:30pm-7:15pm this evening. I have some fun, easy social moves planned for beginners and experienced dancers alike!
Richard and I thank you in advance for understanding that we needed to make this unexpected, last minute change.
Looking forward to seeing many of you at 6:30pm!