addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Learning Drupal Sydney Message Board › Pressflow help

Pressflow help

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Drupalistas,

At the last meeting I managed to wipe out my site and the few bits of content I had. I have now uploaded the Pressflow distribution of Drupal, hoping that will speed things up.

Does any one know of modules I should use with Pressflow? Someone mentioned >>context<<, is that right? Will Pressflow take any module available or are there limitations?

Thanks,

Gerard

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Gerard

Aimee's presentation covered context, which helps with the user interface though it isn't something specific for Pressflow, it's also quite useful for Drupal in general.

Additionally, Pressflow isn't a 'fork' pre se of Drupal but a slightly modified version to speed up some expensive tasks, mainly around the database. As a result all Drupal modules will work with Pressflow.

Grant
-- @grantshow
A former member
Post #: 4
Thanks Grant,

I appreciate the help.

I can't recall a lot of context because that was the moment I decided to update my site and something (me probably) went horribly wrong and I wiped it out.

Gerard