Learning Drupal Sydney Message Board › Meetup details changed: Drupal 8 and Symfony

Meetup details changed: Drupal 8 and Symfony

aimeemaree
user 8310830
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Hi all, I am very sorry to inform that we have had some issues this week with event double booking and could not get another room secured at such short notice. I am sorry about this I have been trying to get a new room secured but we are unable to.

The decision has been made between the organisers to move it to next week [Wednesday] This is also so the dates do not clash with the Sydney PHP User Group and also the Drupal Sydney User Group. We are looking at adopting the first Wednesday of every month (unless unforeseen circumstances).

Once again we are sorry for the below, and hope to see you all along next Wednesday at the Mechanical School of Arts on Pitt St.

Looking for something to do tomorrow night? Go along  to the Sydney PHP User Group where Arjen Lentz is down from Brisbane and will be presenting on MySQL.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Learning-Drupal-Sydney/events/77796282/­

When: Thursday, November 1, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: School of Mechanical Arts
280 Pitt Street
Sydney

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.