4688A Broadway, Allentown, PA
Jon will pick a different spot to go birding every month. These walks will be more laid-back and social than our other trips.
Leader: Jon Levin [masked])
We meet at the Tilghman Square parking lot on Tilghman St. in Allentown, just west of Rt. 309 (in the area between Staples and Red Robin - - closer to Red Robin).
Trips leave promptly - please arrive on time.
• Most bird watching trips last two to four hours.
• Bring binoculars and a field guide.
• Dress according to the weather and be prepared for changes. Wear appropriate footgear. Also prepare yourself with mosquito & tick repellent and sunscreen in the warm seasons.
• Pack refreshments and/or lunch, as we do not normally stop to purchase meals.
• Car pooling is encouraged and coordinated at the meeting location on the day of the trip. If you are willing to drive, please arrive with a full tank of gas and tell the trip leader. If you are a passenger, please plan to share costs (gas & tolls) of the ride with the driver.
For questions concerning the trip, contact the trip leader. Watch your email, our website, and our Facebook page for notice on changes.