Do you love watching movies but hating going by yourself? Are you planning to watch the next installment of Avengers but can't find a buddy? This group is for anyone who wants a shoulder to cry on during those depressive moments in Fault with our Stars, or just someone to share a laugh with during those hilarious scenes in 22 Jump Street. So if you're looking to spend a fun Friday night chowing popcorn with an awesome group of people, give Movie Buddies a try.
For the safety and enjoyment of all our members, please observe a few basic rules:
1. If you make a RSVP and need to cancel for any reason, please change your RSVP to "No". Three repeated No Shows will get you removed from the group.
2. On occasion, we have smaller movie night meetups at members' homes. You must attend at least one public meetup before attending a private one.
3. We will try our best to sit together as a group. However, seating is limited in a movie theater, especially on opening nights. If you will be running late, let us know in advance so that we may save you a seat.
4. This is not a dating meetup. We come together to celebrate cinema. If you meet a member and agree to a date, that’s your business; but it’s not appropriate to send emails to members you don’t know and ask them out. This makes others uncomfortable and it’s not the focus of the group. Any reports of unsolicited dating requests will get you removed from the group.
5. Please be sure to include a recent photograph of yourself when joining this group. It is impossible for me to recognize someone if they have a picture of their cat in their profile. If you're picture conscious, don't worry. I'm not here to judge anyone. My picture is a horrible representation of what I look like in person, but it helps to have an idea of what someone looks like so that you can recognize them in public. If you join the group without a picture of yourself or none at all, I will remove you from the group.
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Friday, March 6, 2015 6:30 PM
Saturday, March 7, 2015 6:00 PM