Jun 14, 2014 · 9:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
This hike will also be posted on other lesbian meetups in the South Bay & Santa Cruz.
Just a few important things to note:
1) The walk is roughly 2-2.5 hours depending on our pace. Bring water to hydrate yourself and snacks if you need them.
2) If you know you cannot make it to the hike, please remove your RSVP as soon as possible. We will wait until 9:45 for anyone who has RSVP’d yes.
3) Cell phone signal strength is spotty there. So if you get lost and late, you can try to call me, but no guarantee you’ll get through. My number is 831/[masked]
4) There are 3 places to park. Drive across the bridge and up the hill and park in one of 2 parking lots (to the left or right). The office and Temple are to the right and where we will be meeting. You can park at the bottom of the hill if you wish, and walk up. We will be ending our walk at the bridge. So either way, you’ll have to walk up the hill.
5) We are supposed to keep our voices way down in the meeting area as there may be meditation going on. And there is a restroom if you need to use it before we set out. We’ll wait.