This moderately strenuous 6 mile loop starts and ends at the Stinson Beach fire station. We'll go up the Matt Davis trail to the Coastal trail; these two miles are extremely steep and include many steps. The intersection of the Coastal trail and Willow Camp fire road is a great place for lunch with stunning views of the ocean and Bolinas (fog permitting). From here it's about two miles downhill to Stinson Beach.
· From US 101 in Marin County, exit #445b CA 1/Mill Valley/Stinson Beach
· Head West, following signs for Hwy 1
· Left at junction with Almonte Blvd to stay on Hwy 1
· Stay left at junction with Panoramic Hwy (don’t turn right towards Muir Woods)
· In Stinson Beach, Belvedere becomes one-way heading west, so park near Shoreline Hwy or take the next right and loop around the block looking for parking (on Calle del Mar, then right on Buena Vista Way which becomes Belvedere)