Lesbian rhythms / LGBT 5 rhythms classes Message Board › Meditation 14th February at 10 a m

Meditation 14th February at 10 a m

Jane B.
user 66694742
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 17

Would you like to join us at 10 a m Thursday ( 14th Feb) for a body parts meditation ?

Consciously listening, sensing the body part and inviting its stories and beliefs to unfold. Staying open, letting them speak until there is nothing left except inspiration ? ?
If you feel so moved you could dedicate this to all the billions of people who have suffered bodily violence in line with all those who are "rising" around the globe .

"For me, this experience (the dance) was like encountering a path, or an open door from where to to start finding the person I used to be and I forgot I was, a threshold opened to places in me that I left abandoned somewhere in my past.” Leticia Feb 9th.
Jane B.
user 66694742
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 18
Would you like to join us for a 15 mins body parts meditation at 10 a m wherever you are ? Physically or tracking the energy internally x
http://youtu.be/6qGNU...­