addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Let the Fur Fly - Omaha Siberian Huskies Message Board › Has anyone tired to bike with their dog?

Has anyone tired to bike with their dog?

A former member
Post #: 14
I have been considering trying to ride my bike with Blue. He likes to walk farther than my knees want to go. Has anyone tried to do this?
I'm looking for a type of leash for my recumbent bike.

Carol
Kyle
Kper
Omaha, NE
Post #: 1
Carol,
I also have a recumbent and was considering an attachment for the bike and a harness but was concerned about Ahna's love of squirrels... I didn't want to end up laying on the pavement when she decided to go in a directed I wasn't expecting. I have been budgeting for a scooter that is easier to handle in case of an emergency. Here's a website that might have some goodies for you or at least get you thinking: http://www.dogscooter...­
Kyle
A former member
Post #: 15
The scooters sound fun but I'm not sure that my knees will handle it.
Let me know if you get the scooter, maybe we can ride the trails together.

Carol