Let the Fur Fly - Omaha Siberian Huskies Message Board › Did Bridget find a foster home?

Did Bridget find a foster home?

A former member
Post #: 3
i am fostering Yoshi. I picked him up last Friday. I will keep him for Bridget until she gets home. He is fitting beautifully and my resident lab loves him!

Jill
Kyle
Kper
Omaha, NE
Post #: 9
i am fostering Yoshi. I picked him up last Friday. I will keep him for Bridget until she gets home. He is fitting beautifully and my resident lab loves him!

Jill

Fantastic news, Jill!
Thank you for stepping up for one of us in need!
I bet Bridget is very relieved about that.
Jackie
user 12167919
Group Organizer
Omaha, NE
Post #: 49
That is FANTASTIC news! Thank you Jill so much!
We still have another husky that is displaced while his owner is deployed - same sort of story so we will keep trying.

The rescue is doing an event at Offutt next weekend. I would like to try to recruit temporary fosters for this purpose. It breaks my heart every time I hear about a situation like this. I can't imagine... it's hard enough being away from home, but how helpless would you feel if the plans and commitments that were made before you left suddenly fell through... This just keeps me up at night.