addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Let the Fur Fly - Omaha Siberian Huskies Message Board › Last Big Push - we need your help!

Last Big Push - we need your help!

Jackie
user 12167919
Group Organizer
Omaha, NE
We need your help!  There is just a few hours left in the 24 hour online charitable challenge and things are getting real.  We are in 3rd place which will reward us with $2500.  If we can make it to 2nd, it would mean $5000.
We're not asking for much, just a $10 donation...  brown bag it tomorrow, skip the Starbucks, but help some homeless Huskies and Malamutes get the care they need.
So many of you have already given - and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  But if you haven't yet - there's still time.  Please help the pups.

Event Details
Date: TODAY, Wednesday, May 21st
Time: before MIDNIGHT
Donate here on Wednesday: Omaha Give! Taysia Blue[/url]
Thank you so much for all that you do to help these wonderful dogs. If you are of the competitive sort, watch the 'small group' category on the leaderboard[/url]

I'm excited to show Omaha how us 'working dogs' like to win!