Let’s Run Paris is a running club that started as a small group of friends who wanted to train for marathons and half-marathons together. After a successful first season, we decided to open up the group to other runners in the community and offer them the opportunity to train with us for 42k and 21k races taking place in the Paris region and beyond.
We launched Let's Run Paris on December 1st, 2012, and we've been going strong ever since. We are a dynamic and friendly group of runners, and we’d love to have you join us!
Let’s Run Paris offers its members:
- Monday Evening 10k Group Runs
- Saturday Morning Group Runs (long runs of varying distances)
We have 3 Pace Groups for both the Monday night and the Saturday morning runs : 5 minutes per kilometer 6 minutes per kilometer 7 minutes per kilometer
- Access to our member forum on Facebook, where you will find tips on everything from nutrition to injury prevention, and where you can have exchanges with other Let’s Run Paris members - Please click on this link to go to our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/letsrunparis...
- Social gatherings: We usually have breakfast or lunch together after our Saturday runs, and we occasionally meet for dinner or drinks throughout the season.
- A terrific group of running buddies who will motivate and inspire you to meet and possibly even exceed your goals
There is no membership fee, and there is no formal registration. All you need to do is join our Meetup and Facebook group pages and show up for the runs!