~ Take A Hike ~ Message Board › Hi everyone :o)

Hi everyone :o)

David
Happy_Hiking
Louisville, KY
Just an FYI :   The organizers are planning to start a monthly meeting and we are going to try and have the meeting before or after one of our regularly scheduled events?  Like maybe our rock climbing event as long as it's okay with the Rock Gym?  or maybe ?,  if you have any thoughts or want to get involved please let us know :o)   Life is what you/we make it and working in together we can all help make it more Wonderful :o)  Thanks David
Darlena J.
user 13608649
Springfield, MO
Post #: 12
If Big Rock is good, then I think one we could meet before one of the Wednesday climbs. Meeting after might be difficult since some might want to leave early / some might want to climb late. Unfortunately there's not a good restaurant close to meet at (unless you count McDonalds/Hardees).
Jim D.
user 12323198
Springfield, MO
Post #: 2
Just an FYI :   The organizers are planning to start a monthly meeting and we are going to try and have the meeting before or after one of our regularly scheduled events?  Like maybe our rock climbing event as long as it's okay with the Rock Gym?  or maybe ?,  if you have any thoughts or want to get involved please let us know :o)   Life is what you/we make it and working in together we can all help make it more Wonderful :o)  Thanks David

Sounds like a good idea to me.
David
Happy_Hiking
Louisville, KY
Post #: 17
Meeting before sounds better to me as well and I will be checking with Big Rock to see if that's cool with them? Thanks for your input Darlene, everyone's input is always welcome :o) How does the first Wed. of each month sound? Have a great day, David