addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

~ Take A Hike ~ Message Board › Meetup details changed: Warrior Dash in Saint Louis

Meetup details changed: Warrior Dash in Saint Louis

Mandy
user 10056868
Springfield, MO
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/LetsTake-A-Hike/events/17417890/­

Dynamic Earth is putting on the KC Dirty Duo in June. That is a similar event and therefore I am now picking the St. Louis Warrior Dash, which isn't till October. That way people can go to both events and they're further spaced apart.

When: Saturday, October 15, 2011 9:00 AM

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.
Michael
user 10158432
Shawnee, KS
Post #: 132
That's too bad. I was hoping to see all of you here in KC. Our group has 50 particiating in the Warrior Dash July 30. And it would be cool to have a couple dozen more join us!

Also, I attended the Dirty Duo last year. That is a fun time as well.

Heck, just do all the adventure races!
Melissa
user 8864975
Springfield, MO
Post #: 5
I'm already signed up for the 4:30 wave of the warrior dash on July 30th. It looks like a great time!!!