addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

~ Take A Hike ~ Message Board › ~ Assistant organizers ~

~ Assistant organizers ~

David
Happy_Hiking
Springfield, MO
Anyone
who is interested
in becoming an assistant organizer
please let me know :o)
Have a Wonderful Day,
Thanks David biggrin
Matt H.
user 9634763
Springfield, MO
Post #: 2
I've not much experience, but I would be interested in helping out however I can. I hope to get more involved with the group and start going on more frequent hikes. Perhaps this would help kick start me into that direction!
David
Happy_Hiking
Springfield, MO
Post #: 8
I've not much experience, but I would be interested in helping out however I can. I hope to get more involved with the group and start going on more frequent hikes. Perhaps this would help kick start me into that direction!

Sounds great Matt, I will go ahead and add you as an organizer : ) Let me know if you need anything and thanks for helping out! Have a great day, David