add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Levine Jam Nights Message Board › Beginning Blues Guitar Class - Enrollment Full

Beginning Blues Guitar Class - Enrollment Full

Gary P.
user 10630490
Washington, DC
Hello All

Just a heads up that if you have not already registered for this summer's beginning blues guitar class, the course is now full and no longer accepting incoming students. This is the first time the class has reached capacity and I'm looking forward to seeing so many of you!

If you've missed out this time I would encourage you to try again in the Fall, when the course will be offered from late Sept - early Feb at the Levine NW DC location. Please feel free to contact me for more details.