Levine Jam Nights Message Board › Opera Diva Aprile Millo Benefit Concert in Lewes, DE

Opera Diva Aprile Millo Benefit Concert in Lewes, DE

A former member
Post #: 10
Would love for you to be a part of this amazing benefit event featuring Opera Star Aprile Millo in Lewes Del. September 25, 2010.

Dear friends,

If you are an opera buff, you are undoubtedly familiar with the magnificent voice of Aprile Millo . . . and probably can’t believe that she will be performing in Lewes, DE!

If you are not, you are in for a rare treat . . . a performance which just might turn you into an opera buff!

We have teamed up with Bob Ciprietti at Touch of Italy Salumeria & Pasticceria and Prudential Gallo, REALTORS to form –Prudential Gallo, REALTORS Touch of Italy Foundation. The foundation was created to benefit worthy organizations in the community that our businesses serve.

Viva Italia - An Evening with Aprile Millo is our first benefit concert and will take place at the new Cape Henlopen High School Theatre on September 25, 2010. Millo and assisting artists will delight the senses, while Touch of Italy and Nourish will appease your appetite with a pre-performance supper. Tickets priced at $100.00 and $130.00 are on sale now and can be purchased on our website, www.OperaAtTheBeach.com.

. Proceeds from Viva Italia will benefit these organizations:

Cape Henlopen Education Fund (CHEF)
CAMP Rehoboth Community Center
Autism Delaware
Lewes/Rehoboth Rotary Club Scholarships for the Arts
I’ve attached sponsorship information which might interest you. Sponsorships range from $100 to $3000.00 with attractive incentives at each level. If you plan to sponsor the event, a portion of your contribution will be tax deductible.

I’m confident that the performance will be a sell-out. I hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Toniann Mamone

mamo881157@aol.com

Opera At The Beach Chairperson

or contact

Tricia Ratner

302-745-4131

p.s. To learn more about Ms. Millo, please click on this link to fabulous article that the Cape Gazette ran last week http://capegazette.co...­

You can also visit www.aprilemillo.org.