Lez Be Social run a rather relaxed policy to RSVPs. We currently do not run a policy to remove members on 'Three Strikes' as some groups do. To make sure we do not have to implement a strict policy we kindly request members follow the following notes.
1) Do not treat a "Yes" as a "Maybe" - please sign up for events when you know you are coming.
2) If you can no longer make an event please update your RSVP as soon as possible, even if an event has started please see if you can amend your response.
-Do note that our Event Organisers need to understand who we are expecting to show up. It's hard for us to know if someone is on the other side of the bar or a 'no show' if people regularly don't amend their RSVP
3) If you want to secure a spot on a limited guest list please make sure you amend your RSVP if you can longer attend. This also applied if you are on the Wait List as members will automatically get moved onto the list.
4) Where we have a RSVP closing date in order to provide names for a guest list please do not sign up if you are 'Maybe' as we would like to foster relationships with promoters where people do attend. If you are a 'maybe' you can still join us as events (when they are public) if you are not on a guest list.
5) For ticketed events where you need to purchase your own tickets, please RSVP only when you have your booking, events that have door sales and pre-ticketed don't apply to this.
Although we are not running a specific 'three strikes' policy we will remove members who consistently are 'no shows'
At busy events organisers can have trouble identifying members, please do try to say 'hello' to the host so we are aware you made it. We will try our best but it can be hard to chat to everyone. Also note if you do not have a profile picture that is easily identifiable we may also have difficultly identifying that you do show up.
We appreciate people do have reasons to not have a photo up and do not enforce a rule but please be aware you will have to make the effort as organisers will not be able to spot you at an event.
Finally - any events that we feel 'no shows' will be an issue - e.g this may be in us over-promising to the organisers of a night on numbers - we will be implementing a nominal donation to the group in order to RSVP. These will go back into the running of the group or may go into deals or entry fees for the night.