Hi to everyone,
I want to announce a change to our little group. Christine, due to health issues, will still be hosting our meetup group, but has backed down from the organizational and planning activities. I will be taking over those responsibilities. Christine is undergoing surgery in the near future, so please send out your best thoughts to her. I?m sure, as her health allows, she will be attending events; and I know we will miss her when she is not feeling able to attend. If anyone would like to offer support and/or best wishes, Christine?s email address is [address removed]. Upcoming Monthly Dinner InformationEast Valley Events
? I?m trying out some new locations, so be sure to let me know what you think.
Downtown and North Phoenix Events
- Monday, February 16th at 6:30pm. Logan?s Roadhouse (American); near the Target store on Frye Rd, next to the Harkins theatres at the Chandler Mall).
- Monday, March 16th at 6:30pm. Phoenix Palace (Chinese, sorry no website); SE corner of Ray & Dobson in the Boardwalk at Anderson Springs Center.
- Monday, April 20th at 6:30pm. Valle Luna (Mexican); SE corner of Ray & Dobson, next to the Phoenix Palace).
? Several members have asked for other valley locations and nights, so I?m setting up a couple of Wednesday night dinners and dining outside the east valley to see what kind of response we get. If this goes well, I?ll set up more events. Anyone with a recommendation for a good restaurant in the central or northern areas that can take a large group, let me know. I don?t know too much about locations outside the east valley.
- Wednesday, February 11th at 6:30pm. My Florist Caf? (Bistro); NE Corner of 7th Ave and McDowell.
- Wednesday, March 11th at 6:30pm. Marie Calendar?s (Pies ); NE corner of I-17 (Black Canyon Hwy) and Northern.
Go to the calendar section on our website
for additional details and/or to sign up for any of these dinners.