align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Liberal Ladies Social Meetup Message Board › Central/Mid Phoenix

Central/Mid Phoenix

Jean S.
user 21536801
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 7

Hi Ladies,

Just an informal survey --

How much of an interest would there be in a monthly dinner at a Central/Mid Phoenix location?

A former member
Post #: 1
Yeah! I'd love that- so much more convenient for me.
A former member
That would be great for me! LInda
Jean S.
user 21536801
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 8

A Central/Mid location would work for me as well, although I will probably still attend the N Valley one also (just schedule a different night.

Let's go ahead and give it a try.

Just need to scout or if anyone has any suggestions to look into. Preferably with a private room.
A former member
Hi All: A central one would be great....(but if we can do it other than Monday nights?) I have a conflict that evening.
A former member
Post #: 2
If we can get 20-25 people interested, I think it would be worthwhile.
Keegan's on 32nd & Camelback has a small private room. It is nowhere as big or as nice as the Rock Bottom Brewery room, but could probably work for a group of 10 to 12.
Not sure about other places in the area. Having a private room is a real plus. Seasons 52 in the Biltmore Shopping Center is nice, but I don't know if they have a private room available or not. Desert Jade at 32nd and Indian School has some tables for large groups, not in a separate room, but pretty private.
Linda
I too, will continue to attend the Desert Ridge group the 1st Tuesday of each month. Most other days would work for me.
A former member
That sounds terrific. Another meeting place suggestion would be Ticoz near 7th Street/Camelback. They have a room which could accommodate twenty or so.....and I know the owner pretty well. Here's a link to their website if interested.
Ticoz
Barbara
user 4130720
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 33
FYI - The Old Spaghetti Factory on Central just north of the I-10 has several side rooms of varied sizes and has hosted meetups before.
http://www.osf.com/lo...­
Jean S.
user 21536801
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 9

Ticoz sounds promising. Convenient to Downtown, the Central Corridor and the Biltmore/Arcadia area. Menu looks reasonable and it's part of Local First AZ. :-)

Tessie
user 62582042
Phoenix, AZ
Hi Ladies,

Yes a more centrally located monthly dinner would be fine with me. I guess my attendance will be determined by the day that is set for it. Thx, Tessie