Liberal Boomer Group Message Board › Drag show...

Drag show...

Kevin
user 7773433
Ballwin, MO
Post #: 185
OK, all of you crazy, wild, young, open minded folks.....would anyone be up for attending a Drag Show? The Grey Fox has some great entertainment. Of course you have to stay up late, but it's a blast! C'mon.....something a little different, and a little more exciting than hummus. I'll set it up if there is any interest.

Nevercleverenuf
user 13269971
Belleville, IL
Post #: 14
I would be interested!! I went to the Grey Fox web site and it seems the show "La Cage" (if that is what you are talking about) are on Fri and Sat nite starting at 10pm? I would prefer a Sat nite as I get up and row early on Sat morning! Looking at my calendar--the 23rd of Feb works the best for me but may not be the majority choice. But I really don't think I can take much more excitement than mashed up chickpeas!! biggrin
Kevin
user 7773433
Ballwin, MO
Post #: 186
Yes, I would think Sat night would be best, allowing the following day, Sunday to repent, repose, reflect, relent, relieve.........then repeat! I'm sure that La Cage is the drag show....What can possibly be more fun than grown men, dressed in gowns, ad libbing Broadway music? And the more dollar bills you give 'em, the campier it gets...the more that you drink, the more dollar bills you give....it's a circle of fun, lol!
Janet
user 2658084
Arnold, MO
Post #: 35
Sounds like fun.
A former member
Post #: 8
Sounds great! Kevin, I made you an event organizer so you can set it up directly.. I hope you do it after Feb. 10 so I can go! Thanks a million for the great idea!
Susan
user 33502452
O Fallon, IL
Post #: 3
Sounds like great fun! Depending on what date it is on i will be there to enjoy!
Jan
user 12585404
Saint Charles, MO
Post #: 12
A Saturday night would be good for me too. Sounds like fun!
Kevin
user 7773433
Ballwin, MO
Post #: 187
Well, Thanks Alice........errrrr, maybe??? LOL.....but I don't know what an event organizer does??? And yes, at this very early date....maybe Alaynas date looks good.
Kevin
user 7773433
Ballwin, MO
Post #: 188
It may be a bit far out, but I'm thinking Feb 23rd...allowing Alayna, and Alice to go, and for others to plan ahead. I have not organized anything before, so I hope that everyone gives me some room for mistakes, and learning. I've gone to these Drag Shows before, it's not Las Vegas league, but they are a lot of fun, very funny, boisterous, rebald....down right nasty humor, lol....so ye cannot be thin skinned, or easily offended.
Randy J.
user 3021232
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 4
We would be up for it if the date works out right. I can help you as an organizer. Also, could you throw out word about the Superbowl Bash at House of Rock. It will be my 3rd annual.