align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 7
Hey LE's, just wanted to touch base with y'all as I've been a bit MIA lately.

I have a couple of new radio shows coming up with RadioFreeMarket.com, one with Dr. Sean Gabb of Libertarian Alliance (http://www.seangabb.c...­) and with Dr. Thomas Woods on his new (amazing) book Rollback. I will post links to this site and the Facebook site when they air.

I am also road tripping to MisesU in Alabama starting the 13th of July. I and my friend Edward Furst who you can find on Facebook are going to make a documentary about the erupting libertarian revolution that is not spoken about or televised, but is bursting at the seams- in every country. So please, take some footage at SoLE and Freedom Friday (a la Roger Pruyne) events, we'd like to get footage from groups all across the world.

Sorry I haven't been to many events lately, keep up the fight and I'll see ya guys soon.

Cameron N.
user 11723989
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 1
Thanks for the update Aaron. Sounds like you're staying busy! Good job on the interviews, I'll be looking forward to hearing those.

Also I think that is a great idea to make a documentary about the growing liberty movement. I would love to get my hand in that project and help you guys out. I have a lot of footage from our past meet ups if you would like to get some of that we can meet up and you can rip it from my external hard drive.

Talk to you soon!