If you're tired of the same-old, same old when it comes to the two-party system and you want to see real change begin, this event is for you!
2014 is a HUGE year - and it's well-past time to get involved to start changing the course our country, states, counties and cities have been heading for too many years. Never underestimate the power of determined people who band together.
Are you running, or considering a run for city, county or state office? Want some practical pointers on dealing with the Media? Just want more information in general about the Libertarian Party of Michigan and what 2014 holds?
Then plan to join us Saturday, March 8th, 2014 for "Marketing for Liberty".
Speakers on tap include:
• Pat Clawson - Former CNN reporter
• Tim Obrien - Advertising Consultant / Membership Growth
• Helena Blakemoore - Video/Movie producer
• Derek Magill - Campus activist/organizer
• Bill Gelineau - Election result analyst
• Greg Marshall - Radio talk show host to TEA Party market
• Heather Richards-Wodrich - Media Relations consultant
• Brian Wright - LPM Executive Committeeman/Author
Just some of the topics we’ll cover:
• Developing a grassroots network of self-government
• The unique position of a ballot-qualified Party to affect the
• The ‘down and dirty’ of getting your message across to the
• Practical tips on how to put together a biography and press releases
You’ll also meet members of Libertarian Party of Michigan Executive Committee, have a chance to ask questions, and join us for some general brainstorming.
Be sure to let us know you're coming by clicking the "Going" button on the right-hand top of the page (OR, mark "Maybe" or "Not Going" if you can't make it). Also, be sure to use the handy "Invite Friends" option, also located on the top right of this page.
Looking forward to seeing you Saturday, March 8th!
* If you have any questions, please feel free to email Heather Richards-Wodrich at [masked]
See the Facebook post too: