Libertarians of Milwaukee County Meetup Group Message Board › Libertarian Party of WI Convention info // April 12th in Neenah

Libertarian Party of WI Convention info // April 12th in Neenah

A former member
Post #: 1
I hope most or all of you are able to attend this year. With hope, I believe this could be the biggest 3rd party convention ever held in the state and we have some great speakers this year. It will be the launch point to starting new chapter affiliates and to help build up existing ones. Please promote this event wherever you can to WI residents as this will be open to the public. I'll be looking into some radio advertising near the convention. Along with our current efforts to put numerous candidates on the ballot (we will have more than ever before), this event can start a process whereby the necessary infrastructure can be established for the party to get on a path to real success (one step at a time). Btw, I was very happy that Gov Gary Johnson could make it as our keynote. He was having scheduling issues at first. Here's the link:
http://www.eventbrite...­