addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Gary Dale C.
garydale
Group Organizer
Bangkok, TH
Fellow Libertarians,

I will be in Bahrain and Germany from the 22nd of November until the 6th of December so I will not be here for the next meeting, which is scheduled for the 26th. Simply because I am not here does not create any reason not to go on with the meeting.

But...

I would recommend moving our dates from the fourth Thursday of the month to either the first or third Thursday of the month. The main reason is that the fourth Thursday this month is Thanksgiving Day and next month it's Christmas Eve. Though I could see possibly meeting on Thanksgiving, I don't expect to see too many positive RSVP's for Christmas Eve.

I cannot make Tuesday nights and prefer not to meet on Mondays and Fridays for obvious reasons. So if you all will let me know your preferences I will take a quick poll and we will go with what the majority returns. Also, I run another group on the second Thursday of the month.

So please tell me:

- I prefer to leave the MeetUp on the fourth Thursday
- I prefer to have the MeetUp on the first Thursday
- I prefer to have the MeetUp on the third Thursday

I will take your vote on this until end of business on Friday unless, of course, we have a majority before then.

Please take a moment and send me your preference now.

Best regards,

Gary Dale Cearley