Attention Tribe Leaders and Small Group Leaders,
The following information is required when either calling in or emailing your registration to attend the
City Hall events.
2. City District Number (the City has Districts 1 – 10)
3. Which specific events you are planning to attend.
I will be sending out an email with details on times and location for the buses departures and returns
for each event by Monday, August 26th.
These are the events we will furnish transportation for:
Dates of Events:
· On Tuesday, August 27th at NOON – a Press Conference will be held on the steps of City Hall. Pastors from around San Antonio will be on the steps of City Hall showing their solidarity against the ordinance… the more people that can come to show their support – the better!
· Wednesday, August 28th there are 2 meetings - 2:00pm and 6:00pm in the City Hall Council Chamber:
o The 2:00pm is called the “B” session – basically the meeting to agree on the vote before the vote. Very Important!
o The 6:00pm is the Citizens to be Heard meeting.
· Wednesday, September 4th at 6:00pm is again “Citizen’s to be Heard” which is the day before the official vote which is on Thursday, September 5th at 9:00am
Thank you for your cooperation. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Executive Assistant to G-12