addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Libertyville Social Tennis Club Message Board › Anyone up for playing singles in Lindenhurst, Gurnee or Grayslake on Monday

Anyone up for playing singles in Lindenhurst, Gurnee or Grayslake on Monday evening ?

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi,

I know it's on a short notice, but is anyone interested in playing singles on Monday (30th July) evening ? The courts in Libertyville are a bit of a drive from my place (I live in Lindenhurst), but there's a court in my sub-division, otherwise I am open to playing any Gurnee or Grayslake.

I am an intermediate player (3.5+) and used to a regular during the Saturday meet-ups the last couple of years.

Please send me a message and we can figure out the court location and time.
Thanks,
Sid