Meet other mid-career women & men who have reached a major lifework transition point - voluntarily, unplanned, or just feeling restless and ready for a more fulfilling next work path.
THIS GROUP IS FOR YOU IF…
- You’re Successful, But Find Yourself Unexpectedly “Between-Dreams.” You Know What You Don’t Want, But Don’t Have Burning Clarity For What You Do Want Next.
- You’re Employed But Questioning Your Direction. The Spark Is Gone, And You’re Ready For Something More Meaningful.
- You’re Unemployed, By Choice Or Not, And Ready For A New Direction. And For Work That’s More Than A Job.
- You're seriously considering starting your own business, but don't have the clarity of purpose or passion needed to guide the venture.
- You Feel Caught Between All The Stress, Demands & Commitments – And An Insistent Inner Nudge Or Calling That You’re Ready For Something That’s More Vibrantly You.
- You’re Preparing For Retirement, Or Newly Retired, And Unclear “What’s Next.”
WHAT IS OUR MAIN PURPOSE?
The purpose of this group is to provide support & resources, build community, and encourage mutual support among growth-oriented, mid-career men and women who are ready to find renewed purpose and direction for their next fulfilling work.
HOW WILL WE MEET?
We will schedule a variety of events, including powerful one-day workshops, educational talks, group support & coaching meetings, and free phone coaching/support calls. While the main focus for group events will be support and resource for career related transition, we will welcome and plan programs that relate to many aspects of creating a fulfilling and purposeful life. In-person meetup events will be held at a variety of locations in the San Diego Area - and as far north as Dana Point for full-day events. Phone conference style meetup events will also occasionally be scheduled to allow us a convenient way to stay connected even with our busy schedules.
WHO ARE THE ORGANIZERS?
Rikk Hansen, the LifeWork Renewal meetup organizer, is the founder of Brilliant NEXT and a career renewal coach with twenty-four years experience. Hundreds of individuals nationally have made successful, enlivening lifework transitions with his coaching. Because this Meetup is sponsored by Brilliant NEXT, members are eligible to apply for a full-scholarship to On-Fire Again!, a valuable 1-day workshop, as well as other free resources related to career renewal.