This class is on at out new location. Any questions, call [masked].
"Photography Basics 101"
The class for beginners "Photography Basics 101" is a series of classes.
You do not need to know anything about photography we will teach you all the basis from the foundation up.
Please bring a notebook and pen to take notes and a 3 ring binder for handouts.
This class will be every Monday at 7:00PM
To be a great photographer you need a foundation of the basics.
In these classes learn:
About Cameras - Digital dSLR, Prosumer, Point and Shoot, and Film SLR.
Get assignments and home lessons.
1. Criteria for a top quality photographic image.
2. The top mistakes that beginners make.
7. Depth of Field and the ways how to control it.
8. Parts of a camera and it's controls.
10. Tips, Tricks & Techniques of flash photography.
11. Basics of Portrait Lighting.
13. Model Releases.
14. The Standards and Rules of Good Photography.
15. Artistic License, when to break the rules.
16. The best bet on buying photography equipment.
17. How to make money with your camera to pay for your equipment.
and much more......