This is a fun and safe social group directed towards active people who want to make new friends and try new things! The average age range is 30-59, but we welcome anyone who is interested in becoming more active and meeting new people.
Some of the fun events we may do are: wine tasting, dining out, comedy shows/theater performances, local charity events and festivals, sporting events, dance lessons, cooking classes, bike-riding/hiking/rafting/tanking, or just gathering for the evening to be with friends. In this group, it's easy to say "yes" to new experiences....because we try them together. Are you ready?
If you are a potential/existing member, please know that there are few ground rules to live by to make this group fun and safe for everyone -
1. New members are required to attend an Orientation or Meet-and-Greet before you will be admitted into the group. This is not a screening process! We want a chance to welcome you and answer any questions you might have about joining our group. You will be notified via email regarding orientation information since non-members cannot see group activities.
2. All members are required to pay the $10 membership dues every year. Membership dues are non-refundable.
3. All members are required to provide basic contact information.
4. Your profile picture must be a clear photo of yourself.
5. Since this is a professional group, we will not tolerate inappropriate behaviors (i.e., offensive language, sexual harassment in words or actions, rage, etc.).
6. This is a social/networking group, therefore no selling/active promoting/recruiting allowed during events. If you have something great to offer, you are welcome to take that conversation outside of the group setting.
7. This is a group to meet new friends and socialize. If you are interested in dating, there are plenty of meetups that are set up for that purpose. Check them out!
8. If at any time members are uncomfortable with your behavior, we reserve the right to remove you from this group.
Please report any inappropriate behaviors or concerns to our organizer River Hwang.
This particular meetup group requires an approval process, so unfortunately, we are unable to accept "pop in" visits from non-members.