Sep 20, 2012 · 5:45 PM
This conference will be exclusively on-line. The conference on 27th September, will be at Florida Hotel before Florida after seven.
MongoDB Version 2.2 includes a wide array of feature enhancements and performance improvements. This includes major improvements to concurrency as well as several new features such as the aggregation framework, TTL collections, and tag aware sharding.
Join us at 10gen London's office to take part in this free, online conference on MongoDB 2.2: we will introduce many of the key updates to the core server and talk about updating your deployment.
- Introducing 2.2 and Upgrading your Deployment - Edouard Servan-Schreiber, Director of Solutions Architecture, 10gen
- Concurrency Internals in 2.2 - Dwight Merriman, CEO & Co-Founder, 10gen
- The Aggregation Framework - Edouard Servan-Schreiber, Director of Solutions Architecture, 10gen
- Tag Aware Sharding - Eliot Horowitz, CTO & Co-Founder, 10gen
- TTL Collections - Kevin Matulef, Software Engineer, 10gen
- Closing Remarks and Q&A
Follow the hashtag #mongodb2dot2 for updates about the event.
Register for free here: